Draco. The most badass bush plane EVER!
For some random reason, you pronounce Draco “Drey-co” instead of “Drah-co”. Idk why XD
Prop wash simulation, realistic performance, including climb rate and top speed, reverse thrust that you kinda need a joystick to make the most out of (blame SP NOT ME), realistic radical suspension, stingers on the wingtips that actually flex, 1:1 scale.
- Act 1: Reverse thrust (Use brake to tilt the blades, use throttle to make the prop speed up)
- Act 2: Lights
- VTOL down: flaps. (WARNING! They are powerful to het the stall speed down. Only use full flaps when going below 50mph!)
Now for some of my favourite Draco memes. :)
- BaconAircraft 7 months ago
- Power/Weight Ratio 1.527
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.124
- Wing Loading 5.1lbs/ft2 (24.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 868.7ft2 (80.7m2)
- Drag Points 3300
- Number of Parts 472
- Control Surfaces 9