TIE fighters are fictional starfighters existing in the Star Wars universe.
Propelled by Twin Ion Engines, TIE fighters are fast, agile, yet fragile starfighters produced by Sienar Fleet Systems for the Galactic Empire.
- Cockpit View
- Vertical take off and landing system
- pretty much accurate performance
- Blaster bolts have accurate speed 1200 m/s (dont remember source)
- Low part count
- Almost accurate scale (its a tiny bit smaller)
- semi accurate sound (?) (used the engine which makes a similar sound to the actual one)
- matching max atmospheric speed
- Ag-1+Retract gear to take off, extend gear to land
- Ag-2 speedbrake use at speeds below 600kph
To take off press 1 and retract gear, once you reach a favourable altitude then throttle up until you reach 200 kph. Then deactivate AG-1
To land first activate AG-1 then decelarate to 100-200 kph and press 2 to come at near complete stop. Once you've stoped then Extend gear to land. Lower your speed the faster you descend so keep your speed very low when landing
i know the cockpit aint the best.
i couldnt make perfect radial thirds for the canopy window.
never managed to make a working access hatch.
constructive criticism is welcome
the blue trail at engine exhaust nozzle is intentional since its supposed to look like the ionised air that propells the craft.
- MrVaultech 8 days ago
- RailfanEthan 8 days ago
- Sgtk 8 days ago
- Baldeagle086 7 days ago
- asteroidbook345 8 days ago
- EngineerOtaku 8 days ago
- Potato21 8 days ago
- MethaManAircraft 7 days ago
- BlackhattAircraft 8 days ago
- Tang0five 8 days ago
- Thecatbaron 8 days ago
- Chancey21 8 days ago
- USSR 8 days ago
- ThePilotDude 8 days ago
- EliteArsenals24 8 days ago
- AWESOMENESS360 7 days ago
- Roswell 8 days ago
- SodiumChloride yesterday
- Armyguy1534 8 days ago
- Being 8 days ago
- Power/Weight Ratio 8.195
- Wing Loading 19.0lbs/ft2 (92.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 562.4ft2 (52.3m2)
- Drag Points 4899
- Number of Parts 299
- Control Surfaces 4