Probably a brand-new concept of wobbling camera view, which adds more fun to flying/offroading in the game. I might also use this technique on my upcoming projects.
Try fly it using Camera view 1.
Also you can decrease damper of the spring connecting the camera if you wish, in order to make it wobble more.
- Predecessor A6M Zero
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 39.2ft (12.0m)
- Length 29.3ft (8.9m)
- Height 12.2ft (3.7m)
- Empty Weight 4,077lbs (1,849kg)
- Loaded Weight 5,249lbs (2,381kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.952
- Wing Loading 11.8lbs/ft2 (57.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 444.7ft2 (41.3m2)
- Drag Points 5066
- Number of Parts 162
- Control Surfaces 6