The J.A.C. Heavy Bush Plane Mk.1 was created in response to the need for a large, heavy load carrying aircraft with STOL and backcountry capability. It features wings with large flaps and slats, a spacious interior for carrying cargo and passengers, and robust landing gear with bushwheels. Controls: act 1 for landing lights, act 2 for nav lights, and VTOL for flaps. Thats all, and as always, feedback is appreciated. Thanks to @Hyattorama for helping with the flying characteristics and some other tweaks, and @jamesPLANESii for testing.
Edit- Featured! Wow! Thank you guys so much!
- Predecessor Heavy Bush Plane wip4
- This plane has been featured
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 42.9ft (13.1m)
- Length 28.6ft (8.7m)
- Height 12.7ft (3.9m)
- Empty Weight 4,641lbs (2,105kg)
- Loaded Weight 4,809lbs (2,181kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.093
- Wing Loading 4.6lbs/ft2 (22.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,034.9ft2 (96.1m2)
- Drag Points 7388
- Number of Parts 150
- Control Surfaces 7