woah there Lads!
I introduce the next in the D series, the D-12. it is a late WWII jet fighter based on the me 262.
normal flight controls.
Information about the plane:
The idea to make this plane came from my @edensk who converted my D-8 into a jet fighter V
I decided to make something similar by scratch and mix it with the 262, so we have this! I hope you enjoy.
@TheCatBaron- helped fix flight and gave a lot of feedback
@edensk- giving me the idea to make this
more people but I forgot so comment if you helped.
- MAHADI 1.3 years ago
- Successors 2 airplane(s) +7 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 44.9ft (13.7m)
- Length 38.1ft (11.6m)
- Height 12.0ft (3.7m)
- Empty Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Loaded Weight 6,539lbs (2,966kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 45.707
- Wing Loading 3.8lbs/ft2 (18.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,734.4ft2 (161.1m2)
- Drag Points 4323
- Number of Parts 637
- Control Surfaces 5