The Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk is an American single-seat, twin-engine stealth attack aircraft that was developed by Lockheed's secretive Skunk Works division and operated by the United States Air Force (USAF).
AG1: Activate missile rocket / Open Bombay Door
[ Take-off ]
Throttle 100% , Pitch up when it reach 140mph to take off.
[ Landing ]
Hold Throttle on 8-9% and Flap down(VTOL) .
Thanks for reading the guides, ENJOY!
- Successors 4 airplane(s)
- This plane has been featured
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 50.0ft (15.3m)
- Length 74.1ft (22.6m)
- Height 21.7ft (6.6m)
- Empty Weight -11,572lbs (-5,249kg)
- Loaded Weight 13,242lbs (6,006kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 7.636
- Wing Loading 13.6lbs/ft2 (66.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 971.8ft2 (90.3m2)
- Drag Points 22547
- Number of Parts 552
- Control Surfaces 2