This is not my plane! (Again...) This was originally made by Darkhawk138, and for that I will give him full credit. Anyways, this is a P-39 Aircobra with a Turboprop engine in place of the original inline-piston engine. Enjoy this, and lets see if we can make it to Silver by the end of the week!!! 👍
P.S. My trip in Florida will be ending here soon, so uploading will be easier.
Edit: WOOOO SILVER!!!!!!
- Predecessor P-39Q Airacobra '' The No. 1 ''
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 43.9ft (13.4m)
- Length 40.4ft (12.3m)
- Height 24.0ft (7.3m)
- Empty Weight -56lbs (-25kg)
- Loaded Weight 4,918lbs (2,230kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 3.049
- Wing Loading 7.1lbs/ft2 (34.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 692.9ft2 (64.4m2)
- Drag Points 7381
- Number of Parts 228
- Control Surfaces 10