Hi everyone! Welcome to my first attempt at a circular hollow fuselage! Seriously. I can't even believe it myself. I'm so excited to upload this!!!
- 1:1 Scale! (Most of my planes are 1.36:1 scale lol.)
- A fully refurbished interior and cockpit, (cockpit is fully functioning)
- Realistic flight charicteristics and performance
- An Awesome Air Chathams livery
- Fully functioning flaps which also slide back and forth
- Working lights and stuff (Act 1 to activate landing lights and runway lights)
The part count is rather high because of the detail of the seats, and the lack of knowledge with this kind of fusalarge. Credit to BaconAircraft for helping with the aerofoil and the suspention. Enjoy!