This is my Hornet. I was stung recently, and realized the little buggers hurt!
Anyway, this is a unmanned anti-ground aircraft.
It’s completely experimental, and if you make a mistake, you blow up.
trim down: landing gear
votl up: stingy down
Group one: activate stabilization and stinger. Use yaw.
Older bee teaching a younger bee:
“Now remember, you can only sting once, so only use it if a human is doing something wrong.”
“Ok. Well that human is walking...”
“He’s doing what??”
Credit: SledDriver for the gun
I spent quite a lot of time on this. I tried to make it Votl, but nope. Please start in air, or carefully on land.
- KerlonceauxIndustries 7 months ago
- Baldeagle086 7 months ago
- yoshicraze 7 months ago
- MAHADI 6 months ago
- SimpleEric 5 months ago
- Vayloz 7 months ago
- toxicgamer88 7 months ago
- AtlasSP 7 months ago
- Sm10684 7 months ago
- AWESOMENESS360 7 months ago
- Gameboi14 7 months ago
- FranzPeterSiegfried 7 months ago
- Predecessor Hornet
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 17.1ft (5.2m)
- Length 42.6ft (13.0m)
- Height 16.5ft (5.0m)
- Empty Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Loaded Weight 15,699lbs (7,120kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.858
- Wing Loading 23.2lbs/ft2 (113.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 678.1ft2 (63.0m2)
- Drag Points 2081
- Number of Parts 258
- Control Surfaces 17