After 2 month of hard work building, fixing and trying I am happy to present my best, biggest and most detailed build, a fictional Soviet Union bomber from BAC (Berzov Aircraft Company).
Super mobile friendly:
USA had a lot of great heavy bombers, Soviet Union didn't. They wanted to create a heavy bomber based on B-17 and B-24 designs. The company named BAC (Berzov Aircraft Company) presented this design. It was approved. They made this plane.
• 3 turrets with 2 guns on each.
• 40 bombs.
AG 1+VTOL for flaps.
AG 2+VTOL for bomb bay door.
AG 3+VTOL and Trim for front turret.
AG 4+VTOL and Trim for on fuselage turret.
AG 5+VTOL and Trim for rear turret.
AG 7-for help with landing and shooting while flying.
This plane includes 7 different cameras.
• Cockpit view - overall cockpit view.
• 1,2&3- cockpit views.
• 4,5&6- turret views.
• 7- epic camera for watching the bomb bay.
• A tiny bit of autoroll/autoyaw.
• A bit bouncy (if you will fix that, I will be very happy)
-Some more from me-
• I spent almost all my free time on it, that's why you didn't see anything from me for such a long time.
• Really enjoyed building this, gonna build some more bombers.
• As it's my first big plane, sooo, yeah, I probably spent 10 parts where skilled guy could spend 3 Sorry))
• My first build where I need to make a mobile friendly version for you guys)))
• It was lagging on my laptop, such a bad laptop. But it was hot, and I was cold all the time)))
•Enjoy and have fun!!
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.216
- Wing Loading 21.8lbs/ft2 (106.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,697.7ft2 (157.7m2)
- Drag Points 24691
- Number of Parts 604
- Control Surfaces 17