M.Corp MP-1 Bandit is a maritime patrol aircraft of the M.Corp Air Force. It was converted from a short-haul airliner M.Corp Swift.
M.Corp Bandit is a low-wing jet with tail-mounted engines. It is equipped with 25 sonobuoys, surface scanning radar, and MAD probe in the tail boom. It also contains additional instruments in wingtip pods. Multi-purpose camera observation pod is mounted under the nose off-center to the right.
- Sleek design;
- Realistic performance;
- Details. Not too many, but still, details;
- Nice simple wing. If you don't know how to make wings with custom control surfaces, take these apart;
- A lot of XML edited parts iOS users can pluck.
- Standard flight controls.
- This build would probably never have been finished if not for Dimkal's challenge. I have started applying better wing and cockpit/nose techniques, to be showcased on a plane I'm building now.
- Power/Weight Ratio 10.606
- Wing Loading 21.7lbs/ft2 (105.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 586.9ft2 (54.5m2)
- Drag Points 4744
- Number of Parts 380
- Control Surfaces 2