Here it is, finally! This is my best WW2 replica so far.
Northrop P-61 Black Widow, named for the American spider, was the first operational U.S. warplane designed as a night fighter, and the first aircraft designed to use radar. The P-61 had a crew of three: pilot, gunner, and radar operator. It was armed with four 20 mm Hispano M2 forward-firing cannons mounted in the lower fuselage, and four 12.7 mm M2 Browning machine guns mounted in a remote-controlled dorsal gun turret.
- Successors 2 airplane(s) +21 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 69.9ft (21.3m)
- Length 54.6ft (16.7m)
- Height 16.0ft (4.9m)
- Empty Weight 21,708lbs (9,846kg)
- Loaded Weight 49,434lbs (22,423kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.04
- Wing Loading 54.2lbs/ft2 (264.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 912.7ft2 (84.8m2)
- Drag Points 18700
- Number of Parts 724
- Control Surfaces 27