North Korean MiG-15
Improved agility version to take on the new Sabre!!!! Here
This is my first ever serious replica!!!!!!!
Nothing much to say, I nearly pull my hairs out trying to build a replica with details lol.
But I proudly present to you some of my fun/eye-candy features in the features section!!!
- Tracer and smoke effect for 23mm cannons. I simulated the spacing of shells in the ammo belt which is basically 1 armor-piecing-incendiary between 3 fragmentation-incendiary-tracers. (FI-T · FI-T · FI-T · AP-I)
- Tracer effect for 37mm cannon. There are red tracer follow by a faint grey smoke trail.
- Airburst 37mm round for fun!!! (The real MiG probably don't have that)
- Fully working flaps.
- Black smoke from the engine.
- Cockpit with simulated G-force effect on pilot.
- Simulated control stiffening at high speed. (Real MiG-15 becomes sluggish at high speed and have a bad roll rate)
- AG1: Flaps.
- AG2: Toggle airburst mode for cannon. (The shell have a range of 1.5km before it self-destruct)
- AG8: Head light.
Ps. If you dive too fast the control will lock up and you will be a "Lawn Dart".
Ps.2 If you yaw the aircraft will roll to the opposite side of yaw by itself due to invert-dihedral wings config, use this to help rolling at high speed.
Ps.3 The cannon is actually 50mm in-game because it just looks better lol. And the cannon have a range of 1.5km before the shell is self-destruct.
- Predecessor MIG Challenge [Ended]
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 34.7ft (10.6m)
- Length 33.9ft (10.3m)
- Height 12.9ft (3.9m)
- Empty Weight 5,939lbs (2,694kg)
- Loaded Weight 11,317lbs (5,133kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 1.191
- Wing Loading 46.9lbs/ft2 (229.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 241.2ft2 (22.4m2)
- Drag Points 354
- Number of Parts 271
- Control Surfaces 5