Delta IV with Orion Crew Vehicle.
"Outer_Space" mod by Gestour recommended!
Please view it: https://www.simpleplanes.com/Forums/View/704741
Instruction for rocket launching:
1. Throttle 100%
2. At 5000 m (16.400 ft) detach boosters - AG-1
3. At 20km (65,6k ft) detach 1st stage - AG-2
4. At 80km (262k ft) pull Trim up
5. Go to orbit
6. When you reach 100km (328k ft) detach 2nd stade - AG-3
7. Reset Trim or pull to middle position
8. Activate stabilization system - AG-7
9. Cut Throttle.
10. Change your orientation to horizontal, pull Trim up or down, also you can turn off stabilization system (AG-7) and uze Yaw, Pitch and Roll to manual orientation
11. Detach fairings -AG-4 and activate solar panels - pull VTOL up.
1. Start landing at 120-140km (390-460k ft)
2. Detach Service module - AG-5
3. Get vertical orientation, reset Trim, you can turn off stabilization system and uze Pitch and Roll to manual orientation
4. Open parachute at 10km (32k ft)
5. Uze flares as signal rockets.