Behold, The custom '62 Chevy C10, A slammed oversteering monster that does 0-60 in under 5 seconds.
It comes in blue-white and black-red.
Engine- Inline 4 (Made by @Firepower1000)
Horse power- 750
Class- Pick up truck
Tires- Road Slicks, thin tire walls (Custom made by @Firepower1000)
Suspension- Single wishbone setup at front Torque Arm setup at back.
Top speed: 120Mph, it can probably go faster but I lost control.
AG1 for the bonnet/hood
AG2 is lights
AG5, AG6 are turn signals
[Pitch for gas, yaw for steering]
I have plans to expand this as a platform and create different types of C10s with this, like a C10 Nascar or a C10 4x4 offroader etc.
Front Page within five hours, thanks to every single one of my dudes, for upvoting spotlighting and commenting!!
25/6/19, 4days after posting We got featured bois!!
- SPYDA 1.3 years ago
- yoshicraze 1.3 years ago
- shipster 1.3 years ago
- Phoza 1.3 years ago
- BlackhattAircraft 1.3 years ago
- Jetpackturtle 1.3 years ago
- IGNikolaev 1.3 years ago
- JohnnyBoythePilot 1.3 years ago
- BionicDragonYT 1.3 years ago
- RenamedUser2 1.3 years ago
- CillitBangGang 1.3 years ago
- EliteArsenals24 1.3 years ago
- POTETOZ 1.3 years ago
- DJS8Corporations 1.3 years ago
- LudicrousSFG 1.3 years ago
- Gameboi15 1.3 years ago
- JamesBleriot 1.3 years ago
- Armyguy1534 1.3 years ago
- Successors 2 airplane(s) +7 bonus
- This plane has been featured
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 11.4ft (3.5m)
- Length 22.8ft (6.9m)
- Height 8.1ft (2.5m)
- Empty Weight 9,527lbs (4,321kg)
- Loaded Weight 9,633lbs (4,369kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.005
- Wing Loading 439,839.3lbs/ft2 (2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 9210
- Number of Parts 420
- Control Surfaces 0