Here's my next challenge! (Although at first I wanted to make it a WW1 challenge but changed my mind and made it a Cold War one instead)
In the aftermath of the Second World War, geopolitical tensions arise between the United States and the Soviet Russia and their respective allies. The major powers struggle to increase their technological advancements and strengthen their defenses. Your job is to provide advanced aerial defense to any of the sides.
Click here to find some designs of your choice.
- Must be a Cold War (1947-1991) era plane. This challenge is for planes only.
- Fictional designs are allowed.
- Maximum entries per person are 3.
- Any kind of propulsion used during the cold war is allowed.
- Missiles, miniguns and cold war techs are allowed.
- Must be original. Do not enter someone else's plane! Do not enter an old plane of yours!
- Must be a successor.
- XML editing is allowed. But don't use mods.
- Please make a detailed description.
- Part Limit : 1700 Parts! Please don't exceed the limit!
- Looks - 10 pts. (how awesome your plane looks at a glance)
- Details - 10 pts. (how much details you worked on)
- Performance - 10pts. (flight performance)
- Weaponry - 10 pts. (how you made the weaponry and where placed them)
- Functionality - 10 pts. (custom functions or funky trees etc.)
Description - 10 pts. (how much effort you put into making a good description)
Bonus - 10 pts (if I like something about your plane very much)
Overall Rating will be judged from the mean of the points above.
1st place will receive 20 upvotes + 2 spotlights (if possible)
2nd place will receive 15 upvotes + 1 spotlights (if possible)
3rd place will receive 10 upvotes
Every entry will receive an upvote from me.
Deadline : December 30, 2020
Good luck and Good building! Again make some well-detailed rare designs that are not available on this site yet!
- Successors 43 airplane(s) +7377 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 1.6ft (0.5m)
- Length 3.3ft (1.0m)
- Height 1.6ft (0.5m)
- Empty Weight 551lbs (250kg)
- Loaded Weight 551lbs (250kg)
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 127
- Number of Parts 1
- Control Surfaces 0