'Yes, but can your private jet land from a 65 degree AoA approach?'
welcome to my private jet!
The Global 7500 is a very new private jet based off of the global express (with a redesigned wing and improved... everything), which in turn was a stretched challenger business jet with a few other modifications that actually made it fly. Originally named the global 7000, its name was changed to reflect the 7700 nautical mile range it had. It is capable of comfortably seating 19 people (though the standard is 15-17) with 4 living spaces, a galley and a crew rest area included.
- AG1 = Cabin lights
- AG2 = Nav lights
- AG3 = Landing lights
- AG4 = Taxi lights
- AG8 = gear doors
- VTOL down = flaps
- Brake = airbrakes
- Trim = trim
Brief flight tips
- aircraft has a tendency to nose down - trim is required to correct this, and I have built the control off of a 25-50% nose up trim
- landing speed is about 115mph
- can sustain climb at up to 20 degrees, maximum for semi-sustainable burst climb is about 30 degrees
- aircraft is controllable in a stalled state (-20+ degrees AoA) and can be landed, provided recovery is initiated at 500ft above ground level - to do this: trim 50% nose up, let the plane nose itself down before beginning to bring it up relatively slowly when reaching 100mph.
- for realism, close the gear doors when the gear is both down and up - open them only to retract/extend the gear
- takeoff is wEiRd... full pitch doesn't do much for some reason on takeoff so when you take off: flaps 50%, trim 50% nose up, when 110mph reached (use mouse aim) gradually pull the mouse to the bottom of the screen, such that you reach full as the plane lifts off the ground (applies to mobile players with joystick and tilt control). however, if mouse aim is impossible, takeoff can be performed solely with trim.
apologies for that
pls note the lower 5 pictures are from previous versions
- V1per6 8 months ago
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 86.1ft (26.2m)
- Length 91.6ft (27.9m)
- Height 23.1ft (7.0m)
- Empty Weight 39,513lbs (17,922kg)
- Loaded Weight 92,815lbs (42,100kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 1.452
- Wing Loading 31.3lbs/ft2 (153.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 2,961.1ft2 (275.1m2)
- Drag Points 12035
- Number of Parts 484
- Control Surfaces 2