For all your shallow-water coastal needs!
1 for main engines
2 for reverse
7 for lights
Well...didn't expect this to be anywhere near as popular, ESPECIALLY not to get featured! Just goes to show, you don't need to make something big and a million parts to be able to do well. You could say you could keep it...simple? Hu hu~!
Love you all, and keep on building!
- Successors 9 airplane(s) +42 bonus
- This plane has been featured
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 17.2ft (5.3m)
- Length 64.8ft (19.8m)
- Height 30.2ft (9.2m)
- Empty Weight 47,276lbs (21,444kg)
- Loaded Weight 64,115lbs (29,082kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.157
- Wing Loading 2,117.9lbs/ft2 (10,340.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 30.3ft2 (2.8m2)
- Drag Points 30149
- Number of Parts 318
- Control Surfaces 0