1. Flaps 1/4
2. Disabled AG8
3. Trim all the way down
5. Use rudder to prevent sliding
6. 230-240 km/h
7. Gear up before 350km/h
1. Speed around 340-290km/h
3. Gear down
4. Approach slowly and carefully
5. Gently touchdown! It doesn't have springs. Sorry
6. Use rudder to prevent sliding + Brake non-stop.
7. Congratulations on that challenging landing captain!
Thank you for visiting this one! Have a nice day!
- This version doesn't have attachment for bombs and fuel tanks. The blueprint I've used doesn't show any. Sorry.
- You can dogfight at 5000m. Tuned for that.
- Sorry for the low details. My device can't keep up with the part count at medium-physic settings. Once again sorry!
- SemedianIndustries 2 days ago
- russianspy 2 days ago
- RussianAce yesterday
- DerpTheSoyacfartala 22 hours ago
- PointlessWhyshouldi 2 days ago
- toxicgamer88 2 days ago
- ThomasRoderick yesterday
- RenamedUser2 yesterday
- WiiMini yesterday
- Typhoon03 yesterday
- scratch yesterday
- Highground 2 days ago
- PapaKernels 2 days ago
- AlmostMobileFriendly yesterday
- TheNightmareCompany 2 days ago
- 50CalChicken yesterday
- PolyIsGone 2 days ago
- Predecessor Ki-61
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 39.4ft (12.0m)
- Length 29.2ft (8.9m)
- Height 12.0ft (3.7m)
- Empty Weight 6,675lbs (3,028kg)
- Loaded Weight 7,650lbs (3,470kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.075
- Wing Loading 34.0lbs/ft2 (166.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 224.8ft2 (20.9m2)
- Drag Points 962
- Number of Parts 352
- Control Surfaces 10