My first challenge!!!
Your challenge is to build a train, bus, tram or really any vehicle that qualify's as public transport. For anyone who has an idea but is unsure whether it counts, look here.
- Must be a public transport vehicle, no private vehicles accepted!!!
- Must have over 150 parts
- Must be an original build, no succesors accepted
- Passenger Planes excluded!
- Doesn't have to be a succesor, just tag me on your entry if it isn't a succesor
- Exceptions can be made if the build is of exceptional quality, although 25 Marks will be deducted.
Your creation will be judged on:
- Features: Does it have opening hatches ,moving parts, etc? 15 Marks
- Realism: if it is a replica, how close to the original is it? 50 Marks
- Looks/Aesthetics Is it constructed in an aesthetically appealing manner? 15 Marks
- Attention to detail: How many interesting details does it have? 10 Marks
- Replica 100
- Fictional: 50 x 2
- 1st place: 10 Upvotes and 3 Spotlights (If Possible)
- 2nd place: 5 Upvotes and 2 Spotlights (If Possible)
- 3rd place 3 Upvotes and a Spotlight (If Possible)
- Every entry gets an upvote
Entries so far
- Kantai Klass 50 with Carriage
- Mitsubishi Galant TAXI
- Chinese Express Train (Qinghai-Tibet Railway)
- Kantai Klass 51 Railcar with Tiger Livery
- KTM komuter class 83 full trainset
Challenge Ends 22 June!
- Successors 2 airplane(s) +77 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 16.4ft (5.0m)
- Length 3.5ft (1.1m)
- Height 9.0ft (2.8m)
- Empty Weight 997lbs (452kg)
- Loaded Weight 997lbs (452kg)
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 10380
- Number of Parts 31
- Control Surfaces 0