- Standard flight controls
- G/Landing Gear to extend/retract siphon.
Credits to @realluochen9999 for the engines and @spefyjerbf for the detailwork!
The Solus Aegis is a collaborative effort between the Continuum and the ISFOS to create a spaceborne superweapon to be used to destroy the Tor homeworld during the Second Tor War. Essentially a giant plasma cannon with engines, the Solus Aegis can fire deadly plasma beams capable of tearing straight through any planet of any size. Instead of having an onboard power and ammunition source, the Solus Aegis collects solar mass and energy from a nearby star using its stern-mounted siphon and converts it to ammo and power for its plasma cannon.
- Successors 1 airplane(s) +7 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 67.3ft (20.5m)
- Length 218.2ft (66.5m)
- Height 11.2ft (3.4m)
- Empty Weight -34,824lbs (-15,796kg)
- Loaded Weight 63,840lbs (28,957kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 1.267
- Wing Loading 80.5lbs/ft2 (393.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 793.1ft2 (73.7m2)
- Drag Points 55547
- Number of Parts 746
- Control Surfaces 6