The Dassault Mirage 2000C, built in approx. 1:1.6 scale.
AG1 - Expell the drop tanks on the wings.
AG2 - Expell the center-mounted drop tank.
AG3 - Enable nosewheel steering.
AG6 - Toggle navigational lights.
AG7 - Toggle landing light.
AG8 - Toggle taxi light.
Thank you to @mikoyanster :
- for his rotators that he used on his own Mirage ADV50 build (I used them as sub assemblies for my landing gears)
- for his wonderful tutorial on how to make custom weapons, which I used for my own AIM-9 Sidewinders. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsCdSb8xlP8&feature=youtu.be)
And a big thanks to everyone who supported my earlier iteration of this build. I'm sure you'll love the improvements!
THANKS FOR THE FEATURE!
Elevons Version (real-world accurate control surfaces, they also happen to make the plane turn better):
Thanks to @BogdanX for his Ho 229, which I used as a starting point for the new elevons.
An overhaul of this build is currently in development and will be released a long time from now. Goals for that overhaul include:
- Custom weapons (Matra S530D and Magic II missiles, and possibly Mk82 bombs)
- New external fuel tank
- Fully fuselage wings
- Real life camo scheme with squadron-specific livery (Mirage 2000RDI of Escadron de chasse 2/5 Île-de-France)
- Minor part optimizations and edits for accuracy
- Improved flight model
- New engine with custom effects
- Custom landing gear, hopefully with suspension
- This plane has been featured
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 48.7ft (14.8m)
- Length 70.9ft (21.6m)
- Height 25.2ft (7.7m)
- Empty Weight 21,604lbs (9,799kg)
- Loaded Weight 26,061lbs (11,821kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 2.586
- Wing Loading 28.1lbs/ft2 (137.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 926.1ft2 (86.0m2)
- Drag Points 18268
- Number of Parts 482
- Control Surfaces 1