Date of first creation: 1942
First flight: 1944
Country: Nazi Germany.
- Designed for a very long patrol on the German border, it has on board a powerful radar capable of pointing the latest Henschel Hs.298 V4 missiles as well.
- Main mission: border patrol, reconnaissance, bombing, in extreme cases, the destruction of ground targets using missile weapons, including Bombs.
The main armament: two 50mm MK-118 guns.
1) Henschel Hs.298 V4 air-to-air missiles: supersonic missiles with radar guidance
2) Air-to-Earth missiles (ATGMs) Rurshtal X-8, subsonic, fairly maneuverable missiles.
3) 50mm MK-118: 50mm fast-firing guns with good damage for most purposes.
- Successors 2 airplane(s)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 88.0ft (26.8m)
- Length 60.8ft (18.5m)
- Height 16.9ft (5.2m)
- Empty Weight 32,625lbs (14,798kg)
- Loaded Weight 45,335lbs (20,563kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.158
- Wing Loading 29.1lbs/ft2 (142.2kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,556.7ft2 (144.6m2)
- Drag Points 2296
- Number of Parts 1121
- Control Surfaces 8