My second best tank, so deserving of a basic user manual.
AG1 allows faster turning with yaw
AG2 allows mouse control of both top turrets, and activates the rockets which double as AA missiles if you fire them as interceptors.
AG4 allows you to activate forcefield by firing guns. It protects the sides and front completely, or at least should, from missiles.
AG5 raises camera 1 to aim if you have advanced targeting
AG6 allows you to rotate the thrusters in order to move, WASD control instead of mouse in conjunction with faster yaw with AG1 is recommended to control this hovertank.
Infernos and cleavers should be self explanatory. Launched from the barrel, if you're wondering where they are.
Tank should be invulnerable to bullets, and for the most part missiles. It's very fast as well and has unlimited countermeasures.
Anyway thats it and I probably missed some controls.
I repeat, I'm only uploading a few select items again so they don't drown in the sands of time. This will be the last thing I re-upload.
- Thelegitpilot13 6 days ago
- Ephwurd 5 days ago
- robloxweponco 3 days ago
- asteroidbook345 5 days ago
- Insmallsky 2 days ago
- BlackhattAircraft 6 days ago
- ThomasRoderick 4 days ago
- Thecatbaron 6 days ago
- FuzzyAircraftProductions 5 days ago
- MTakach 6 days ago
- AWESOMENESS360 5 days ago
- TheFantasticTyphoon 6 days ago
- Imashovel 4 days ago
- Tums 5 days ago
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 90.4ft (27.5m)
- Length 112.8ft (34.4m)
- Height 87.1ft (26.5m)
- Empty Weight -61,057lbs (-27,695kg)
- Loaded Weight 44,774lbs (20,309kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 4.442
- Wing Loading 250.7lbs/ft2 (1,223.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 178.6ft2 (16.6m2)
- Drag Points 15915
- Number of Parts 1205
- Control Surfaces 1