elei-son | \ 'il-AY-iss-on
Definition: a short liturgical prayer that begins with or consists of the words
"Lord, have mercy"
Eleison Close-in Weapon System
An attempt to make accurate and overkill anti-air systems with medium-range capability. Designed to operate in land and naval platforms, with or without external fire control radar (Could be spawned as AI and defend itself aka shoot at you).
Described by its maker "Device that posses technological power on the left hand and brute force on the right."
- Naval defense system
- Tactical anti-air system
- Automatic tactical anti-air system [AI Capable: Variant B & C]
Features (Variant A & B):
- 3 * 25mm Minigun (totalling 19800 Rpm)
- 6 * Guardian Mk II
- Proper missile tube (will pop off before missile launched)
- Detection range: 8500m
- Effective firing range: 8500m (Missile), 5000m (Gun)
- Muzzle velocity: 1700
- Lock time (Missile): 0.7s
- Radar Arch: 360 degrees.
1. Eleison CIWS Variant A [Manual Firing]: 3 guns and 6 Missiles. You are here
- Instruction for AI Spawning is on Variant B and C page
- The cockpit is right below the CIWS. Feel free to use it as your build's CIWS. Just credit me.
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 26.7ft (8.2m)
- Length 27.5ft (8.4m)
- Height 27.9ft (8.5m)
- Empty Weight 17,573lbs (7,971kg)
- Loaded Weight 17,573lbs (7,971kg)
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 17857
- Number of Parts 263
- Control Surfaces 0