Mukha Class Hydrofoil
Here I present a very different kind of build, and the smallest seacraft I've built in a while. Fun fact I was originally building the original Sokol, only to realize the Ref I used was actually for the ship built off its hull. Thus we have it here! My first time doing an entire bow with Paneling, and it looks a bit rough but it came out alright.
1)Real Hydrofoil Function: Uses modified wings to lift out of the water, maintains stability through those wings as well as proper weight distribution in the build. No Gyro!
2)Incremental Aiming System: Both guns use WASD in a manner that allows incremental adjustment of aim just like with VTOL and Trim, only with much greater precision and ease of use.
3)Anti-Submarine Torpedoes: My standard specialty, fully maneuverable and submersible weapons for killing submarines.
1) Throttle: Throttle, go forward!
2) Yaw: Rudder steering.
3) VTOL: Hydrofoil control. Set at full until Hydrofoils break the surface, then set to half. Set to full in turns to keep them above the water.
4) AG1: 76mm AK-176
5) AG2: AK-630 CIWS
6) AG3: ASW Torpedoes
7) AG7: Activate Active Sonar
8) FireGuns: CIWS, Ship and Torpedo Sonar.
9) WASD for Gun Aiming and Torpedo Control
AK-176 Naval Gun
76mm Deck Gun, gun adjusted to specs of the real thing.
CIWS Gun for protection from missiles.
Submersible Anti-Submarine torpedoes. Pitch carefully into the water after launch.
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.255
- Wing Loading 7.0lbs/ft2 (34.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 6,690.4ft2 (621.6m2)
- Drag Points 1908
- Number of Parts 589
- Control Surfaces 17