Background of the story
In response to the solar helium flash a hundred years later, humanity has devised a mighty escape project named the Wandering Earth Project. To face this coming cataclysmic catastrophe, mankind united like never seen before.The United Nations set up the United Earth Government(UEG) and the United Nations earth security force, and developed an AI which named MOSS to responsible for the implementation of the Wandering Earth Project and the Helios Project. In order to maximize the chance of human survival,the UEG decided to propel Earth out of the Solar System to fly towards our new home located 4.2 light years away.
The heavy fusion propulsion technology makes it possible to build the Earth Engine. The heavy fusion propulsion technology is a kind of controlled nuclear fusion, which uses silicon in rocks to nuclear fusion and produce a stream of high energy and high pressure plasma. As well as powering the Earth Engine, this technology also brings a near-infinite amount of electricity and heat to the underground cities which were builded under the Earth Engines.
The introduction of vehicle
The ground was badly damaged after a huge tsunami during the braking era, many roads and rail tracks can't continue to use. To transport fuel and supplies efficiently, the United Earth Government needs a vehicle which have strong transport capacity as a kind of uniform heavy transporter. The first generation of transporter was designed and manufactured under this background. Due to the enactment of the Wandering Earth Act and the implementation of the Credit Point Policy, the development of the new transporter will not be affected by individuals or the economy, the development resistance is reduced to the minimum, and the development cycle was shortened to one year.
Transporters are usually divided into three types:
The Earth Engine fuel transport fleet--Painting yellow and mounting a bucket carriage, specially used for the Earth Engines to transport stone excavated from quarries.
Material transport fleet--Painting red and mounting a boxcars, commonly used to transport fuel and supplies to supply stations.
Long distance bus--Don't have fixed coating, mounting some carriages which have non-slip track, mainly used for large-scale personnel transportation.
Entering the escape era, the United Earth Government found that the first generation of transporter could no longer cope with the harsh environment of -100 to -200 degree Celsius on the earth's surface. Therefore, it is necessary to upgrade the first generation of transporter. After a period of testing, it is finally determined that the improved parts which will be applied to the first generation of transporter are:
- Add liquid fuel engine while retaining the diesel engines. Diesel engines will be used to consume the remaining fossil fuels. Specially treated liquid fuels have higher calorific value and can cope with rapid fuel consumption due to increased equipment.
- Add anti-freeze equipment and thicken the body to maintain the normal temperature inside the car.
- Replace the multi-function bumper, so that the transporter can play the role of trailer in the case of need.
- Replace the mechanical hook with the electromagnet hook to solve the problem that the mechanical structure may fail under extreme conditions.
- Add oxygen filtration equipment to inflate oxygen for the oxygen cylinder on protective clothing and meet the air quality requirements of drivers.
PS: The improved part of the first generation of transporter will be applied to the second generation of transporter, but the second generation carrier will only use liquid fuel engine.
When the number of parts more than 1200, the SP on my laptop sometimes crashed, so I didn't make the carriage this time.
The logo of the UEG and 'CN171' are made by flyingsteve88
- Feanor 4 months ago
- Hypixel 4 months ago
- bjac0 4 months ago
- ColonelStriker 4 months ago
- destroyerP 4 months ago
- yoshicraze 4 months ago
- robloxweponco 4 months ago
- shipster 4 months ago
- IGNikolaev 4 months ago
- YL 4 months ago
- Griffinthedragon 4 months ago
- USSR 4 months ago
- Axartar 4 months ago
- Saturnite 4 months ago
- Stormfur 4 months ago
- SakuraSaku 4 months ago
- Armyguy1534 4 months ago
- TUNDERTEAM 4 months ago
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 16.9ft (5.1m)
- Length 30.7ft (9.4m)
- Height 14.1ft (4.3m)
- Empty Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Loaded Weight 58,926lbs (26,728kg)
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 4034
- Number of Parts 1780
- Control Surfaces 0