My entry to the GA challenge!
This aircraft is based off a drawing I did in art a while ago that I sadly no longer have. This aircraft incorporates a sleek, streamlined design with composite materials to create a sporty, high speed aircraft.
Act 1: Start engine and activate the control panel (Credit to MrSilverWolf and BaconAircraft)
Act 2: Landing lights
VTOL down: flaps
- Stall speed: 65mph
- Best glide ratio: 75mph
- Max rate of climb: 1500fpm @80mph
Max speed: 165mph at sea level
Take off: flaps half, full power, pull up at 75mph
- Landing: Full flaps, approach at about 75 mph, hold off until touch down, use as much brake as you want.
- Cruse: about 80% throttle
Yay we finally have some! :D
- mikoyanster 5 months ago
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.089
- Wing Loading 9.7lbs/ft2 (47.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 230.1ft2 (21.4m2)
- Drag Points 775
- Number of Parts 489
- Control Surfaces 7