The next Sky Cup tournament will be on the Typhoon Circuit for the Mod Class, which means all engines are allowed and XML modding is allowed.
- Course: Typhoon Circuit
- Class: Mod
- Max Part Count: 150
- Max Length: 20 meters (65.6 ft)
- Max Wingspan: 20 meters (65.6 ft)
- Max Height: 10 meters (32.8 ft)
- Must be an original (ie - not a predecessor of another player's plane)
- No weapons!
- Activation Group 8 will never turn on
- Max time limit: 3 minutes
Read the Tournament Guide here for more info on how we run tournaments and what this all means.
Many great planes died on the final rings of the Daredevil course this past Sunday. Because of this, I am going to change the rules so that when a plane crashes, the other plane does not immediately win. The other plane must pass the location of the crashed plane to win.
UPDATE We are going to stop the tournament once we have the top 16 finalists and we will resume tonight at 9:00PM CST and we will be doing commentary.