Introducing Democratic people’s republic of the righteous empire of Fredoria!
- Population: over 9000
- Most common name… Fred— I mean Larry. Yes Larry is the most common name.
- Military: some sticks, a drone for some reason… oh and precisely 82984674838362672939.5 and a half bombs. Oh and don’t forget that cat who ate a Minecraft bedrock block once. Idk why that has any religence to the military, but idk.
- Government: the name of the country is so confusing nobody really knows.
Once upon a time, the Democratic people’s republic of the righteous empire of Fredoria was a peaceful nation with a low crime rate and an unlimited amount of cream cheese and salmon bagels to eat. One day, the weird confusing government they had suddenly realised that they had no flag. So they made one. It was revealed to the public
As soon as it was released, the citizens of the Democratic people’s republic of the righteous empire of Fredoria were divided right down the middle of… whatever this land was. We don’t have a map. The leaders were too confused over what kind of leadership they were. One half of this place thought the flag was yellow, and the other half thought it was green. The country was completely divided.
The people who thought the flag was yellow started rallying over how dumb the people who thought the flag was green were, and vice versa. Things got hostile. Eventually, someone who was on the side of the people who thought the flag was green, who went by the name of Larry (yes that’s his entire name) finally picked up the most lethal and terrible weapon of all of mankind: the stick. I mean, this guy just needed the stick to turn on the TV from his couch because his remote had run out of battery. But this was enough. The people who thought the flag was yellow went to war with the people who thought the flag was green.
The war raged for years, constant mouthing and racism over the people who thought the flag was yellow versus the people who thought the flag was green.
All of a sudden, a prophecy was found in a deep cave. However it was in a different language. So someone typed in the letters into google translate, but of course, typical google translate, it came up as some very rude and confusing stuff, so nobody listened to it. What a shame. It could have sorted out what colour the flag was.
Eventually after years of war, the leadership revealed that the flag was actually purple, and this one was a miss print, and then just randomly decided to just drop the 82984674838362672939.5 and a half bombs on everyone, because, well, they were confused. And everyone died. The end.
That was the history.
- Population: nobody.
- Most common name… well everyone is dead now.
- Military: oh that cat is still alive. Idk how but yeah it’s alive. That makes the population 1. Bit it’s probably gonna doe soon. Bedrock is not edible!
- Government: everyone is dead!
- Map: still confused.
Oh and idk what happened to the drone.