Profile image

CFF3 filters on a GP5 gas mask

1,369 EliCandyYT69  10 days ago

Most respirator, gas mask, or protective mask collectors have one of these GP5 gas masks in their collection (below)

But people can’t find a safe filter for it! The original Warsaw Pact filters like the GP5 filter (below) has asbestos contained.

The modern French CFF3 filter is compatible with this mask as it is a 40mm GOST thread. I will leave a link in the comment below to where I found this filter!

Me wearing the 100% safe gas mask filter with a GP5

If you want, buy an FP5 filter. But they’re harder to find as an Australian. So go to the website below and buy one for your Soviet gas masks!

• Profile image
    1,369 EliCandyYT69

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/796441525/modern-gas-mask-filter-cf-f3-cartridge?ref=shophomeactive_15&frs=1

Pinned 10 days ago
  • Profile image
    1,369 EliCandyYT69

@Tookan that is quite odd

9 days ago
  • Profile image
    3,739 Tookan

For some reason, one of the lens guards on my GP-5 is coloured gold and the other is the normal silver, very odd...

10 days ago
  • Profile image
    1,369 EliCandyYT69

@BagelPlane Nice one

10 days ago
  • Profile image
    21.4k BagelPlane

Eh, I just stick to my M40 APR now. It's comfortable, has good sight, an easy-drinking system, takes all NATO threaded filters, and looks downright awesome!

+1 10 days ago
  • Profile image
    10.8k shipster

Oh yeah @EliCandyYT69

+1 10 days ago
  • Profile image
    1,369 EliCandyYT69

@shipster nothing better than the smell of asbestos in the morning

+1 10 days ago
  • Profile image
    10.8k shipster

Obviously, you don't have the stronk Soviet lungs if you're concerned about asbestos! xD

+1 10 days ago
  • Profile image
    1,369 EliCandyYT69

@Leota nice

+1 10 days ago
  • Profile image
    3,915 Leota

I have that mask, and the filter. Helth gae anyway

+1 10 days ago