Hello you, random person who wondered to my profile. I'm Milán. While you are here, let me tell you a few words about myself:
- I'm 20 years old, male
- I'm from Hungary (small country in Europe) 🇭🇺 🇪🇺 🇺🇳
- I'm studying to be an informatican at university. 💻🎓
- My favourite games: Simpleplanes, War Thunder, Half-Life games, Company of Heroes games, Battlefield games, Call of Duty World at War 🎮
- I like photoshopping 📷 and drawing
- My favourite movies are: Inception, Inglorious Basterds, The Dictator, The Shawshank Redemption, Fury, Saving Private Ryan 🎬
(Does anyone read this? Comment "IRYBD20" to any of my posts if you did)
I bought the game on the 12th of November, 2017.
I build pretty much everything (planes, tanks, ships, submarines, helicopters, mini-games etc.) and I usually aim to build stuff that are rare and uncommon on the site, but sometimes I make replicas that were already built by others but I just want to build them myself.
I only work on Windows so there's a chance not all of my creations will be mobile compatible, sorry for that, I can't do anything about it.
Enjoy your stay here and I hope you'll find at least one of my builds that you'll like.
Link Images (click on the images to be redirected to the builds):
GROUND VEHICLES (replica):
- Tiger tank muzzle brake
I classify my builds into classes based on my skill at the time they were built:
- 1. Pre-replica fictional class:
My very early builds. These are all fictional builds as I didn't have enough skill to make good replicas. They are not very detailed or well-built, as they are some of my first tries in playing the game.
- 2. Post-replica fictional class (WIP):
Fictional builds that were made after I got into making replicas. My experiences in making replicas caused that these builds are a bit more detailed and more well built than my early builds. (No build has been released in this class yet)
- Early/First Replica class:
My early replicas. These only somewhat resemble the look of the original vehicles, but their sizes are not really accurate as I wasn't measuring them at all back then.
- Second Replica class:
These replicas are closer to their real life counterparts. Their sizes are very close or perfectly match the real sizes and they are relatively well detailed.
- Third Replica class:
My newest replicas. A lot of care is put into these. They match the original sizes and are well detailed with sometimes quite big part counts.
You can see these icons on the image links above
Don't mind this stuff, this is my "do later" list for myself not to forget what I'm planning to build:
- USS Arizona rebuild
- SMS Saint Stephen rebuild
- SMS Leitha monitor
- HMS Dreadnought?
- HMS Iron Duke
- SMS Baden
- Latécoère 631 amphibious aircraft
- USS Missouri?
- KMS Bismarck?
- MÁVAG Héja II (hungarian ww2 fighter aircraft)
- JAS 39C Gripen
- JU-87 Stuka