Profile image

BM Requests

22.7k BMilan  6 months ago

This is my requests post. You can post your requests in the comments

>>Jump to comments<<

In this post, you can comment build requests to me. Your request will then be put into one of the categories below, note that the list constantly changes so it's recommeneded to visit back every now and then to see where your request is at.
You can ask for multiple things in one comment if you have more than one idea. (and I encourage you to do so to avoid spamming comments)

Categories:

Approved
Requests that I found interesting enough to build.
Something being on this list doesn't necessarily mean I will start workin on it immediately, but it has a very high chance of being one of my next builds.

Approved (being built)
Requests that were approved and I already started building them.

Approved (finished)
Requests that were approved and already built (you can click on their names to be redirected to them)

Approved (Later)
Requests that I find interesting but don't have the mood to start working on them currently.

Denied
Requests that I didn't like enough to put on my 'to do' list.
If your request ends up here, don't be afraid as this isn't a final decision, my mood of what I like to build constantly changes and even though I don't like the request now, I might change my mind in the future.

Pending
Requests that are awaiting decision. These are requests that I can't decide if I like them enough or not.

Template:
(date of being categorized) Requested build name (by [USER NAME OF WHO SENT THE REQUEST])

Approved

- (2020.08.26.) WWII AI Target ships (by Sovetzkysoyusz)

Approved (being built)

None

Approved (finished)

None

Approved (Later)

- (2020.08.25.) PZL M15 Belphegor (by F104Deathtrap)

Denied

- (2020.08.25.) Prop driven trainer aircraft (by PoyuToyu)
- (2020.08.25.) Lockheed Martin SR-72 (by AustralianBoi)
- (2020.08.25.) M7-ATH1/AP2 Eagle SPG spin-off (by TanksWorldwide)
- (2020.10.28.) USS Missouri (BB-63) (by Along2005)

Pending

- (2020.12.28.) XTB2D Skypirate (by Sovetskysoyus)
- (2020.12.28.) M48 or M60 Patton (by Tipsaw2)

• Profile image
    22.7k BMilan

Pinned 6 months ago
  • Profile image

@BMilan aye
    Might you make the XTB2D Skypirate?

2 months ago
  • Profile image
    673 Tipsaw2

Can you build an m48 or m60 patton?

4 months ago
  • Profile image
    22.7k BMilan

@Along2005 Hello. The Missouri is a great ship but my problem with that request is that there are dozens of USS Missouri replicas on the website already and I usually aim for more unique builds that are either rare on the website or haven't been built before at all.
    Sorry. But if you have any other ideas, please let me know :)

4 months ago
  • Profile image

@BMilan
    Hi,BMilan.I have a request.Can you make me a semi mobile friendly USS MISSOURI MIGHTY MO 1984,please.I like your build.Especially the USS TEXAS.I like it.I'll be waiting your post.

4 months ago
  • Profile image

@BMilan allright :)

6 months ago
  • Profile image
    22.7k BMilan

@WarshipDude okay, I'll remove your request from the list then because it's already in the works (well at least planned). You can follow progress of the build on the Updates page.

6 months ago
  • Profile image

@BMilan that is a yes, whatever ship you want to build anyway

6 months ago
  • Profile image
    22.7k BMilan

@WarshipDude would the USS Massachusetts (BB-59) be okay for your request? (Someone requested it already)

6 months ago
  • Profile image
    22.7k BMilan

@Sovetzkysoyusz what exactly do you mean by target ships? AI ships to shoot at?

6 months ago
  • Profile image

Spin-off of my recently posted M7-ATH1/AP2 Eagle SPG

6 months ago
  • Profile image

WW2 Warship, if you can try making one the size of Battleship (or atleast resemble the looks of a Battleship)

6 months ago
  • Profile image

Please build a PZL M15 Belphegor jet powered biplane, thank you.

6 months ago
  • Profile image
    1,490 1gecko

Make a Lockheed Martin SR-72 not the SR-71

6 months ago
  • Profile image
    2,651 chemmey

I have one. A very simple prop-driven trainer aircraft which has realistic flight model. So I can improve my props to become realistic. Thank you :D

6 months ago