Profile image

BM Requests

27.5k BMilan  8 months ago

This is my requests post. You can post your requests in the comments

>>Jump to comments<<

In this post, you can comment build requests to me. Your request will then be put into one of the categories below, note that the list constantly changes so it's recommeneded to visit back every now and then to see where your request is at.
You can ask for multiple things in one comment if you have more than one idea. (and I encourage you to do so to avoid spamming comments)

Categories:

Approved
Requests that I found interesting enough to build.
Something being on this list doesn't necessarily mean I will start workin on it immediately, but it has a very high chance of being one of my next builds.

Approved (being built)
Requests that were approved and I already started building them.

Approved (finished)
Requests that were approved and already built (you can click on their names to be redirected to them)

Approved (Later)
Requests that I find interesting but don't have the mood to start working on them currently.

Denied
Requests that I didn't like enough to put on my 'to do' list.
If your request ends up here, don't be afraid as this isn't a final decision, my mood of what I like to build constantly changes and even though I don't like the request now, I might change my mind in the future.

Pending
Requests that are awaiting decision. These are requests that I can't decide if I like them enough or not.

Template:
(date of being categorized) Requested build name (by [USER NAME OF WHO SENT THE REQUEST])

Approved

- (2020.08.26.) WWII AI Target ships (by Sovetzkysoyusz)
- (2021.04.02.) Soviet light cruiser Kirov (by ArkRoyalTheDDhunter)
- (2021.04.07.) RN Gulio Cesare (by ArkRoyalTheDDhunter)
- (2021.04.08.) MNF Bretagne (by CharlesDeGaulle)

Approved (being built)

- (sometime in 2020) USS Oklahoma (BB-37) + a mobile friendly version (by MobilefriendlyT800)

Approved (finished)

None

Approved (Later)

- (2020.08.25.) PZL M15 Belphegor (by F104Deathtrap)
- (2021.03.24.) HL2 Combine Strider (by SikoDonut2100)
- (2021.04.07.) RN Andrea Doria (by captainlevi820)
- (2021.04.08.) Russian Pre-dreadnought Borodino (by Tookan)

Denied

- (2020.08.25.) Prop driven trainer aircraft (by PoyuToyu)
- (2020.08.25.) Lockheed Martin SR-72 (by AustralianBoi)
- (2020.08.25.) M7-ATH1/AP2 Eagle SPG spin-off (by TanksWorldwide)
- (2020.10.28.) USS Missouri (BB-63) (by Along2005)
- (2021.04.07.) MNF Algerie (by ArkRoyalTheDDhunter)
- (2021.04.07.) MNF Mogador (by ArkRoyalTheDDhunter)
- (2021.04.07.) MNF Champagne (by ArkRoyalTheDDhunter)
- (2021.04.07.) USS Worcester (by ArkRoyalTheDDhunter)
- (2021.04.07.) SM-511-38/USS Seattle (by ArkRoyalTheDDhunter)
- (2021.04.08.) MNF Courbet (by CharlesDeGaulle)
- (2021.04.08.) MNF Richelieu (by CharlesDeGaulle)

Pending

- (2020.12.28.) XTB2D Skypirate (by Sovetskysoyus)
- (2020.12.28.) M48 or M60 Patton (by Tipsaw2)
- (2021.04.07.) HMCS Haida (by Lanc)
- (2021.04.07.) U-20 Cisne Branco (by Captaincarroca)
- (2021.05.05.) USS Arkansas (BB-33) (by TyFixer333)

• Profile image
    27.5k BMilan

Pinned 8 months ago
  • Profile image

Can you build USS Arkansas pls

8 days ago
  • Profile image

@BMilan
    As we say, only fools and dead men don't change their minds ! Hopefully one day your taste will turn to Richelieu ! A few years ago, I liked the Iowas, now I don't like them at all, I now prefer French and Italian battleships, the Littorio class is a class of pretty battleships too.

one month ago
  • Profile image
    27.5k BMilan

@CharlesDeGaulle It's definitely a very unique design, but not really my taste (but who knows. Two years ago I didn't like the look of the HMS Dreadnought at all and yet, yesterday I uploaded it because about a year ago I started to like it more and more. My taste changes often 😅)

one month ago
  • Profile image

@BMilan OK, no problem ! However, for me, the Richelieu is an interesting ship, better armored and better frontally armed than the Bismarck ! (the Richelieu had 2 turrets of 4 guns of 380mm at the front ! That is to say twice as much firepower as Bismarck at front, basically, the total firepower of the Bismarck concentrated in the front.) The Richelieu had revolutionary compact engines which owe it this chimney which gives it an style of its own, and very elegant, for me it is undoubtedly the most beautiful battleship of the second world war.
    But each has its own tastes and choices!

one month ago
  • Profile image
    27.5k BMilan

@CharlesDeGaulle I'll but Bretagne into approved because I like how it looks. The other two are denied.
    Also just to clarify things: I don't build stuff based on their nationality. I build them based on how I like their looks, or if I find them interesting (based on their history, famousness) etc.
    I have no problem with French ships, but their look and history dont catch my attention that much.

one month ago
  • Profile image

Vuq had you made an English battleship, and an American, why not a French ? For the first war why not a Bretagne class, a Courbet is also pretty, for the second war, it would obviously be a Richelieu.

one month ago
  • Profile image
    5,473 Tookan

Maybe you could try the Borodino? The ship is pretty much non-existent on the site so it would be interesting to see a new Russian pre-dreadnought.

one month ago
  • Profile image

@BMilan np!

one month ago
  • Profile image
    27.5k BMilan

@captainlevi820 I'll put it into Approved (later), which means I'll only start working on it when Im finished with other projects

one month ago
  • Profile image

could u plz build an Andrea Doria from World of Warship? (dunno if u except requests). The informations r here:
    https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Andrea_Doria
    (just copied from my comment)

one month ago
  • Profile image
    27.5k BMilan

@Lanc Yes it's a nice one, Im just simply not sure how to feel about it. It's sounds like an interesting project (especially because I don't have many destroyers on my list) but I don't get too excited about it to immediately put it on my approved list like other ideas. But I don't want to deny it either because it's not a bad idea. It's floating in this weird void where I can't decide for sure, that's why I'm keeping it in pending for now, but this might change in the future. ;)

one month ago
  • Profile image
    27.5k BMilan

@Lanc The Haida? I put it into Pending because I can't decide on it yet

one month ago
  • Profile image
    27.5k BMilan

@ArkRoyalTheDDhunter alright let's see:
    - RN Gulio Cesare -> Approved (post refit version)
    - MNF Algerie -> Denied (doesn't interest me that much, might change my mind in the future, but for now, it's denied)
    - MNF Mogador -> Denied (doesn't interest me that much, might change my mind in the future, but for now, it's denied)
    - MNF Champagne -> Denied (doesn't interest me that much, might change my mind in the future, but for now, it's denied)
    - USS Worcester -> Denied (doesn't interest me that much, might change my mind in the future, but for now, it's denied)
    - SM-511-38/USS Seattle -> Denied (I'm not really into building Wargaming's made up ships, I prefer either replicas or completely orginal designs that I create myself. HMS Impractical is an exception to this)

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image
    27.5k BMilan

@ArkRoyalTheDDhunter Now that's a long list lol
    I will go through it later

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image

Well im an a**hole soooo
    (Do these after you get everything else done, more as a side project)
    RN Gulio Cesare
    MNF Algerie
    MNF Mogador
    MNF Champagne
    USS Worcester
    SM-511-38 known as USS Seattle in WoWs

one month ago
  • Profile image
    27.5k BMilan

@ArkRoyalTheDDhunter I was hoping you'd say that, the WW2 one looks much better imo. Okay, sounds good, I'll put it on the list! :D
    Thank you for your suggestion!

one month ago
  • Profile image

@BMilan the ww2 cruiser

one month ago
  • Profile image
    27.5k BMilan

@ArkRoyalTheDDhunter Which Kirov? The cruiser or the battlecruiser?

one month ago
  • Profile image

Hey so, its a bit much to ask but, when you have time could you make VMF Kirov?

one month ago
  • Profile image

@BMilan Sweet! Thanks dude! :D (Also HL2 is cool lol)

one month ago
  • Profile image
    27.5k BMilan

@SikoDonut2100 oooh, now I like that (Im huge HL fan), I will try, but that will require me practice and get better with FT first (for the legs to work), but I'll definietly try it sometime. good idea :D
    (I put it in the approved later category for the reason I mentioned above)

one month ago
  • Profile image

Hey @BMilan I Have a Request That Is totally understandable to ignore... But Could you build A: HL2 Combine Strider?

one month ago
  • Profile image

@BMilan aye
    Might you make the XTB2D Skypirate?

5 months ago
  • Profile image
    688 Tipsaw2

Can you build an m48 or m60 patton?

6 months ago