Okay, so to finish this build, I just added a few small details, I fixed the tail exploding problem, I increased the roll rate and (hopefully) increased stability, and changed the paint. I think it actually flies pretty well, all things considered.
Flight controls standard.
Ag1- gyro (unnecessary and basically useless) actually, I should have taken this out, you really don’t want to use it I promise.
Thank you so much to everyone who tried this thing out and gave me feedback :)
Happy flying! Or crashing, whatever the case may be...
- Predecessor Airtrike parasail start 1scale1
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 60.4ft (18.4m)
- Length 50.6ft (15.4m)
- Height 44.9ft (13.7m)
- Empty Weight 4,481lbs (2,032kg)
- Loaded Weight 4,543lbs (2,060kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.11
- Wing Loading 3.7lbs/ft2 (18.2kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,221.0ft2 (113.4m2)
- Drag Points 4308
- Number of Parts 219
- Control Surfaces 10