TOGAN MORTAR SYSTEMS
TOGAN is a 120 mm automatic, breech loaded mortar system installed on PARS 6x6 APC.
TOGAN consists of 2 systems ;
- ALKAR Automated Mortar
- Artillery Computer
Artillery Computer Features :
- Battlefield Management
- GPS & SATCOM
- Easy Interface with TouchScreen display
- Removable & can be used as Tablet PC
ALKAR Mortar System Features :
- Enhanced Recoil Suppression System
- Automated Breech Loader
- Can be operated with a single crew
- System can be installed on different vehicles (Wheeled, Tracked, Waterborne, etc.)
- The system can be used without vehicles as well.
Vehicle Features :
- Crew consists of 4 ; Driver,Commander,Gunner,Loader
- Driver & Commander stationed in the front section
- Commander operates the RCWS
- Commander has access to Artillery Computer & Communication Systems
- Gunner & Loader stationed in the rear section
- Loader feeds the mortar,also helps to rearm the RCWS
- Rear section has gunracks for the crew
- Pars Chassis has independent suspension,amphibious kit
- Modular hull and armor design of PARS III 6X6 offers various levels of ballistic and mine protection according to customer requests.
- Vehicle provides STANAG 4/5 level protection.
- The hull form, underbelly structure, base plates and specially developed mine-resistant seats are designed to protect personnel against high-level mine threats.
- PARS 6X6 vehicle runs ahead of its competitors by offering similar ballistic and mine protections levels with MRAP vehicles
- PARS maintains combat and mobility capabilities of modern armored combat vehicles.
- In case of a CBRN situation,frontal section has CBRN protection & enough space for whole crew.
Mortar Controls :
AG-2 : Open/Close the hatch
Elevation : Trim
Rotation : VTOL
RCWS Control :
- AG-1 : Pitch & Roll
- AG-4 : Throttle
Rear Door :
- AG-5 : Open/Close the door
- AG-8 : Enable & Disable Engine
Pitch & Yaw for Movement
Special Thanks to :
@SnoWFLakE0s for the FT help,Mortar has automated system thanks for his efforts
@OwestJ for the Mortar setup, I had my first mortar experience with Centauro AMC's mortar, later used some parts while building my mortar
- Predecessor Pars 6x6 APC
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 12.0ft (3.7m)
- Length 31.0ft (9.4m)
- Height 17.7ft (5.4m)
- Empty Weight 30,067lbs (13,638kg)
- Loaded Weight 30,200lbs (13,698kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.397
- Wing Loading 89,783.0lbs/ft2 (438,359.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.3ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 11111
- Number of Parts 1253
- Control Surfaces 0