ATTENTION! DO NOT SAVE THE AIRPLANE AT SPEEDS MORE than 250 km / h!
Activation groups - (1/8) - gyroscope and turn off ailerons for normal turret control.
I did about 62 hours (operating time, changes, corrections, change of appearance, detailing, rest, etc.)
A fictional heavy bomber (Ilya Muromets the Second) "S-23"
(I'm too lazy to write a story)
It was created on the basis of the "C-22" (Ilya Muromets) in 1919 to fight Germany.
Yes, briefly, for I'm tired. Good luck!
- MrSilverWolf 3 months ago
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 97.7ft (29.8m)
- Length 67.5ft (20.6m)
- Height 17.3ft (5.3m)
- Empty Weight -22,591lbs (-10,247kg)
- Loaded Weight 6,626lbs (3,005kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.137
- Wing Loading 0.4lbs/ft2 (1.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 18,161.7ft2 (1,687.3m2)
- Drag Points 38136
- Number of Parts 1235
- Control Surfaces 26