An Anti-Aircraft vehicle based on the ZiS-12(94 Km)
Special thanks to SPMC people for feedback and suggestions!
Soviet Union's old ZiS-12 AA gun is an easy target to enemy infantries and have no armor. So S.E Industries sponsored the Soviet Union with more metal, which helps the production of a newer AA vehicle which is the ZiS-12(25-SE). It can take down bombers or fighters with few shots. It features shield on the front that provides protection against small arms fire(up to 7.62mm)when shooting at infantries or light tanks.
ZiS-12 fitted with 25-SE 25mm twin gun shielded turret made by S.E Industries, holds 20 rounds each magazine, added 2mm armor at engine cowl and on the cabin instead of 1mm. Features 100hp engine on a 4x2 drivetrain.
- Trim for gas and reverse, Yaw for vehicle steering.
- AG1 to activate the gun. Pitch and roll for gun traverse and elevation.
- Cam1 and cam2 for aiming the guns.
- AG2 for left signal
- AG3 for right signal
- AG4 for horns(not quite loud)
- AG8 to shut the engine down and deploy Stabilizers(recommended for stable shooting)
Recommended to remove the hammer and sickle before playing
or you can attach the hammer and sickle to the roof to have ultimate Russian bias
- Wing Loading 439,839.3lbs/ft2 (2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 6381
- Number of Parts 396
- Control Surfaces 0