Ladies and Gentlemen, it is finally here! The most realistic gun in all of SimplePlanes- with revolutionary box magazine technology, bolt-powered bullet loading, and realistic casing ejection, this gun achieves it all. With 5 bullets in the magazine, it is ready to fire when you load it up. Just follow the following instructions:
How to use your new rifle:
1. THROTTLE UP TO 100% to ready loading
2. Wait for bullets to move up
3. Confirm bullets are not vibrating or bad things will happen when attempting to load
4. Press & Hold “Pitch Up” or “W” for most people, watch the bolt on the right side move to the marker, then release
5. Let shell fall into breach.
6. Fire by pressing AG(# of bullet) - i.e. AG1 for first shot, AG2 for second shot
7. When you fire, say, the first shot, the next shot in the magazine will automatically move up.
8. Confirm bullets are fully up and not vibrating or bad things will happen when attempting to reload.
9. Repeat step #4 & #5. You will see that the next bullet loads in while the old bullet’s casing is ejected from the breach.
10. Fire. (Step #6)
11. The same pattern for all 5 shots. Pretty simple, but can be a bit buggy because of SimplePlanes’s physics.
12. VTOL is for using the bipod, but I recommend you don't touch that as it shakes the design.
I didn't really know how to decorate this, hope you like it. I tried to make the muzzle flash thing work, but it kept blowing up so I gave up. :P
This design will probably work for a long, long, time because it uses more realistic elements. So no update will kill it. Hopefully.
Wow. Front Page.
P.S. Hi SledDriver. Never thought you'd updoot my stuff.
- MrSilverWolf 2.5 years ago
- Rodrigo110 2.5 years ago
- Ephwurd 2.5 years ago
- Supermini555 2.5 years ago
- Razor3278 2.5 years ago
- DemonSniper8 2.5 years ago
- Strikefighter04 2.5 years ago
- Patrick20206 2.5 years ago
- KDS 2.5 years ago
- CoolPeach 2.5 years ago
- JAPANAIR1 2.5 years ago
- EpicPigster1 2.5 years ago
- Jetpackturtle 2.5 years ago
- JohnnyBoythePilot 2.5 years ago
- Stellarlabs 2.5 years ago
- WeSeekANARCHY 2.5 years ago
- drgunblood 2.5 years ago
- Datom 2.5 years ago
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 5025
- Number of Parts 129
- Control Surfaces 0