New menber of my RAF aircrafts 🎉 , also World War II. Heavy bomber Avro Lancaster.
I pushed the limit of my building skill to make a replica that actually close to the real one. I paid more attention to the shape, performance and weight this time. The parts count has already reach 1800+ and it's going to be the highest parts creation of mine, I don't think I will make such a hi-part creation any more lol.
The blueprint I used:
AG1=lock control surface + turret active + gyro
AG2=bay doors open + bombs active
AG3=all bombs away
AG8=rear wheel active
The Dam Buster. >Link<
The Grand Slam.>Link<
I'm truly sorry that I'm not decided to make a moobile friendly version this time. On one hand (most important), this aircraft used too much parts and I can't make it under 800 which the mobile version suppose to be in my opinion. On the other hand, the latest version of the game have a new culculation of drag and the limit parts of the device can run have been times increased.
- 1-button active turret and lock control surface.
- Engine boost. (Somke will exhaust form pipe after active)
- Realistic airfoild wing shape.
- Deatail cockpit.
- Landing gear suspension. (It's the first time I make such stuff, very bouncing)
WARNING: DON NOT move pitch and roll when switching to flight mode from turret mode
Quite simple, just AG1.
I highly recommended to use ''mouse as joystick''.
Mouse as Joystick active + AG1
This is my setting:
Toggle Mouse Joystick :
Right Mouse Button
SCALES & PERFORMANCE:
All shape scales and performance are strictly based on the historical date.
Blueprint match almost 100%.
Wingspan accurate to 19cm.
Fuel capacity 100% accurate. (2586 gallons)
Loaded weight (no bombs) : 55000lbs
Touch down speed (44000lbs/flaps 100%) : 95mph
Take off speed (52052lbs/flaps 50%)
Top speed : 265mph (11500ft)
Top speed (boost) : 287mph (11500ft)
Stall speed : 92mph (44294lbs/throttle 0%)
500lbs*18 + 4000lbs cookie bomb *1
9250lbs bouncing bomb (The Dam Buster)
22000lbs Grand Slam bomb (Grand Slam)
Flying with my spitfire.
Thank you for 25k !!! 👻
- jamesPLANESii 5 months ago
- realluochen9999 5 months ago
- RailfanEthan 5 months ago
- MrSilverWolf 5 months ago
- grizzlitn 5 months ago
- Sgtk 5 months ago
- BaconAircraft 5 months ago
- CRJ900Pilot 5 months ago
- Mumpsy 5 months ago
- RussianAS 5 months ago
- GhostHTX 5 months ago
- CoolPeach 5 months ago
- Tang0five 5 months ago
- Marine 5 months ago
- AdlerSteiner 5 months ago
- Successors 3 airplane(s) +24 bonus
- This plane has been featured
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 101.5ft (30.9m)
- Length 71.6ft (21.8m)
- Height 20.8ft (6.3m)
- Empty Weight 50,646lbs (22,972kg)
- Loaded Weight 67,999lbs (30,844kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.198
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.087
- Wing Loading 19.2lbs/ft2 (93.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 3,548.4ft2 (329.7m2)
- Drag Points 37958
- Number of Parts 1812
- Control Surfaces 3