This build is my first model with cockpit. I started 6 months ago and now i returned to finish the job.
Here are some animated parts:
Inside the cockpit:
- Landing Gear Indicator
- Revi16D gunsight
- Control stick.
- Throttle levers.
- 4x 30mm MK 108 cannons on the nose.
A bug i found while testing:
- I don't know how much the slomotion affects the game, this does not happen when in normal speed, below it can be seen the shock parts i use for the landing gear that just detach while retracting them, some odd behavior it shouldn't happen.
a - Control Surfaces; 4 x 30mm MK108 cannons;
b - Control stick; Flaps (VTOL), Reticle movement.
AG2 - Navigaton/Landing Lights
AG3 - Pilot Camera Zoom.
AG4 - Reticle/cockpit lights.
- Moving parts (Flaps, ailerons, rudder, elevator, gun trigger, control stick throttle).
- Custom landing gears.
- Camera shakes when open fire.
- Camera shakes when engines are on.
- 2 × Heinkel HeS 011 turbojet engines.
As always, happy flight and also a happy 2020 :)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 50.8ft (15.5m)
- Length 45.0ft (13.7m)
- Height 19.9ft (6.1m)
- Empty Weight 59,021lbs (26,771kg)
- Loaded Weight 102,122lbs (46,322kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.44
- Wing Loading 24.7lbs/ft2 (120.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 4,128.9ft2 (383.6m2)
- Drag Points 12128
- Number of Parts 536
- Control Surfaces 7