Hey all! here's my little peashooter (got a small easter egg in the cockpit for you, just behind the stick 😉) after some time of work
Thanks to Kimcotupan15 for the Easter egg idea and TheDepressedPig for helping my build it!
controls are relatively simple-
AG8 locks/unlocks the rear wheel steering
flight in this is very fun, but be careful on takeoff! i tried to make it realistic so it does take a bit of attention to get off the ground
when in the air, optimal trim is 50% down-experiment w/ different throttle and trim settings, it's fun!
anyway, have fun and let me know what you think!
- Predecessor Boeing P-26
- This plane has been featured
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 33.6ft (10.2m)
- Length 28.1ft (8.6m)
- Height 14.1ft (4.3m)
- Empty Weight 10,896lbs (4,942kg)
- Loaded Weight 10,896lbs (4,942kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.183
- Wing Loading 21.2lbs/ft2 (103.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 514.3ft2 (47.8m2)
- Drag Points 8961
- Number of Parts 500
- Control Surfaces 2