Special thanks for SPMC people for suggestions and Snowflake0s for providing me a sprocket wheel animation FT fomula!
The KV-2 was one of the tank from KV tank series from Soviet Union. KV tanks are known for their heavy armor that are even immune to most German tank cannons including their 75mm gun but vulnerable to the new 88mm German cannon.
- 1x 152mm M10T(20 rounds, 18 sec reload, that's alot of waiting time if I go full historical accurate)
- 2x 7.62mm DT machine guns(47 rounds per mag, 2 sec reload)
- Accurate Gunsight (1 notch increment = 1kilometer)
- Realistic scale and mass. Heavy, really Heavy
- Flexible, realistic tracks(Low physics friendly)
- Funky trees sorcery(engine, sprocket wheel and idler wheel animation, turret traverse and elevation)
- Boosted driving performance a bit for fun(added 8km/h speed and boosted acceleration). Its really boring to drive a heavy and slow tank if I go full historical accurate.
- Cam1 for gunsight, Cam2 to follow yeeted shell
- AG8 + Yaw for turret traverse
- AG8 + VTOL for gun elevation (sticky control)
- WASD for tank movement
- AG1 for headlight
- AG2 + Trim to rotate the front hull gun to the left or right
- AG3 + Trim and VTOL to control the rear turret gun
Flexing the tracks:
Attacking ground targets:
I GO KILL SUBMARINES FOR THE MOTHERLAND!
Attacking AI aircraft attempting to land:
Air yeet direct hit
Have fun, Tankers!
- Predecessor Pacific WAR Challenge
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 12.0ft (3.7m)
- Length 24.4ft (7.4m)
- Height 11.4ft (3.5m)
- Empty Weight 113,713lbs (51,579kg)
- Loaded Weight 114,718lbs (52,035kg)
- Wing Loading 439,839.3lbs/ft2 (2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 2227
- Number of Parts 427
- Control Surfaces 0