Proof of concept: if there's no invert rotation of rotors then no problem. I got the solution! Just flip the rotor 180° so you can now have counter rotating rotors!
The Second helicopter of S.E Industries, which features brand new counter rotating rotors. In the need of the Philippines for an efficient helicopter on combat and CAS roles, then S.E Industries introduced the Barracuda, which features the state of the art weaponry. Serves the Philippine Air force since 2020 and commonly used on trainings so far since there's no war raging and for the preparation in case someone wage war.
- 1x 30mm GsH-301 cannon
- 8x HE rockets
- 8x Inferno missiles
- 2x Guardian missiles for air defense
- 2x MiniCleaver missiles
- Throttle to spool up
- VTOL for collective
- disable AG8 for Agility Mode, which lets you do SICC TRICCS!
- Enable AG8 for Stability Mode, which lets you aim easily. Speaking of aiming, use CAM1 for that.
- Successors 5 airplane(s) +55 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 42.9ft (13.1m)
- Length 56.9ft (17.3m)
- Height 20.3ft (6.2m)
- Empty Weight 13,547lbs (6,144kg)
- Loaded Weight 18,454lbs (8,370kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 24.355
- Wing Loading 341.8lbs/ft2 (1,669.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 54.0ft2 (5.0m2)
- Drag Points 10099
- Number of Parts 252
- Control Surfaces 0