An all electric VTOL concept by AirBus. By 2030 there will be hundreds of PAVs (personal aerial vehicle) like this one buzzing through and between cities. With seats for four people and 20 miles range available. Press2 for
auto-charge and Press3 for boarding lights, don't want to scuff your Heelies° on a wing now, eh?
VTOL down to transition the wings.
Throttle to 100
Trim Up (collective+ground taxi)
VTOL neutral into forward flight.
Press8 toggles auto stabilization gyro.
Special thanks to Testpilots/Engineers;Tums, Mustang51, randomusername and SodiumChloride =)
- Predecessor (CLOSED) Unusual General Aviation CHALLENGE
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 18.9ft (5.8m)
- Length 9.7ft (3.0m)
- Height 6.6ft (2.0m)
- Empty Weight 1,733lbs (786kg)
- Loaded Weight 3,902lbs (1,770kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 233.813
- Wing Loading 15.5lbs/ft2 (75.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 251.6ft2 (23.4m2)
- Drag Points 1045
- Number of Parts 221
- Control Surfaces 6