Version 2.2: >download<
- Retractable arms and feet for stick, throttle and pedals.
- Longer arms and legs for matching real pilots's size.
Ag5, when reach top, Ag6.
A new version of my ejection seat project.
Much better than the old version.
- Zero zero ejection as usual.
- Eject safty even in March.2 under 30k ft. (1500mph)
- Eject safty in March.3 over 30k ft. (2250mph)
- Somke trail removed. (sorry about that)
- Make sure your plane have no fuel. (very important)
- Remove and install the seat on your plane. (remove from the detacher)
- Remove and install the fuel tank. (remove from the detacher)
- Change colors if you like. (the last row of the colors)
- Adjust the ejection time if you like. (adjust the delay time of the fuel tank detacher, longer delay higher eject)
This ejection seat is base on the Martin-Baker Mk4.
It was installed in many types of jets.
-Fiat G 91
-Early Mirage F1-C
-Early Sepecat Jaguar
-Saab J35 Draken
I'm going to put this on my new aircraft: Mirage IIIV.
You can check the progress from my page.
- Chancey21 one year ago
- Successors 2 airplane(s)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 26.0ft (7.9m)
- Length 37.2ft (11.3m)
- Height 13.9ft (4.2m)
- Empty Weight -6,578lbs (-2,983kg)
- Loaded Weight 28,871lbs (13,096kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 2.802
- Wing Loading 282.3lbs/ft2 (1,378.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 102.3ft2 (9.5m2)
- Drag Points 1378
- Number of Parts 178
- Control Surfaces 5