Gutted, fast, our last hope.
Roche Machines developed the V-4 series of air speeders dating back before the Galactic Civil War. These machines were left behind and scavenged on the mineral planet Crait at a Rebel hideout. During the Battle of Crait, the Resitance used 13 speeders to fight the First Order forces.
The V-4X-D is controlled by a single strut and armed with 2 cannons.
AG1+VTOL UP: Go
AG2+Countermeasures: Dust cloud
Throttle: Speed Boost
AG7+VTOL DOWN: "What the Hell?"
- Predecessor V-4X-D Ski-Speeder TEST
- This plane has been featured
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 41.8ft (12.7m)
- Length 29.1ft (8.9m)
- Height 10.0ft (3.1m)
- Empty Weight 26,916lbs (12,209kg)
- Loaded Weight 26,916lbs (12,209kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.5
- Wing Loading 740.9lbs/ft2 (3,617.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 36.3ft2 (3.4m2)
- Drag Points 15854
- Number of Parts 724
- Control Surfaces 0