Long time no see.
My new post,Battleship Missouri is completed after two months of work. Details reference to my 1/350 model
this guy has 4500 parts,do not destory your computer!!(15fps/8GB RAM)
In my opinion,that's my best ship,it has precise size(ft=m,so it is a 1/3 model ship),a historical(1944) paint job(A little different from reality and it is not blue) and near realistic speed.And it is equipped with a new proplusion system for a more realistic sailing feeling(Compared to my other ships).
AG4:Secondary guns,all the same,VTOL slider to rotatoring,Trim slider to pitch.
AG8:Trim to rotaoting the crane and VTOL to rotator the planes(two OS2U),but planes cannot be launch.
Regarding the next work, it may be uploaded next year, but I didn't even think about what to do. Maybe there will be no more terrible parts count.
- JoshuaW 11 months ago
- weebabyseamus 11 months ago
- KerlonceauxIndustries 11 months ago
- realluochen9999 11 months ago
- ColonelStriker 11 months ago
- DeathStalker627 11 months ago
- EternalDarkness 11 months ago
- Sgtk 11 months ago
- destroyerP 11 months ago
- DuckMint 11 months ago
- CoolPeach 11 months ago
- VeryUnprofession 11 months ago
- Kaqiusha321 11 months ago
- Marine 11 months ago
- BlazeInfinity 11 months ago
- AdlerSteiner 10 months ago
- This plane has been featured
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 34.2ft (10.4m)
- Length 270.3ft (82.4m)
- Height 58.2ft (17.7m)
- Empty Weight 15,891lbs (7,208kg)
- Loaded Weight 287,345lbs (130,337kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.414
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.02
- Wing Loading 81.9lbs/ft2 (399.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 3,510.4ft2 (326.1m2)
- Drag Points 101402
- Number of Parts 4557
- Control Surfaces 0