I guess I need a nose cargo door now?
Ok, this plane is built with several objectives in mind:
1. Below 600 parts.
(Barely made it.)
2. Look good and function well in all circumstances.
(The nose wobbles slightly inflight due to the nose cargo door
(I can't figure out how to solve it) So.. Dramatically failed.)
3. Handles nicely.
(The wobbly nose didn't really affect flight performance at all.
So.. kind of made it? )
4. Nose cargo doors, so it has at least one neat party trick.
Weird, absolutely unnecessary and overcomplicated Nose Cargo Door
AG8 to toggle
- Normal plane controls
- VTOL: Down for flaps
- Trim: Trim (huh.)
- AG1: Blinky Nav light and Strobe light
- AG8: The Funky nose cargo door.
(Opening nose cargo door inflight is not suggested and your insurance company definitely will not cover any damage of properties.)
Anyway, Thank you for your visit!
- PlaneFlightX yesterday
- DeathStalker627 yesterday
- AsteroidAsteroidTheBook 2 days ago
- tsampoy 2 days ago
- RenamedUser2 yesterday
- ChrisPy 2 days ago
- Notaleopard 2 days ago
- Highground 3 days ago
- PoggersPoggersTheMan 2 days ago
- HeavyC22 2 days ago
- Defalt1 3 days ago
- Hellosss38 2 days ago
- MobileFriendly 2 days ago
- 47parzival41 3 days ago
- NavalBlaze 2 days ago
- Created On Mac
- Wingspan 135.1ft (41.2m)
- Length 146.5ft (44.7m)
- Height 34.3ft (10.4m)
- Empty Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Loaded Weight 28,421lbs (12,891kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 4.744
- Wing Loading 16.0lbs/ft2 (77.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,781.4ft2 (165.5m2)
- Drag Points 6347
- Number of Parts 595
- Control Surfaces 7