Lower part (but a bit less impressive) version here!
The Wyvwen 2.0 is here!!!!
I really really want to thank you all for supporting me and my build, it's means a lot for me who start from zero.
And I saw a lot of people enjoyed my first Wyvern so I deiced to build an improve version of it.
I deiced to go out of my way to make some detailed part such as bay doors to accommodate a rail-gun, this kind of work is not my type but I manage it anyways lol, just for you guys!
The improvement is mainly on supermaneuverbility department and a rail-gun!!! of course.
Finally I hope you all enjoy my build!!
I'm sorry Ace Combat fan, there maybe some inaccuracy here and there, some are because of compromise between look and function, some are because of me not know how to do it.
- 3D thrust vectoring
- post-stall maneuvers and supermaneuverability. (Rolling cobra and the Three-sixty)
- Fly-by-funky-tree system (folding wings at high speed, flight stabilization, aoa limiter, etc.)
- Aircraft carrier operational
- AG1: Supermaneuverability mode. (This disable everything that keep the aircraft from exceeding safe aoa and stalling)
- AG2: Flaps.
- AG3: Drogue parachute.
- AG4: Tail hook.
- AG5: Fold wings in.
- AG6: Drop weapons form wing pylons.
- AG8: Toggle lights.
AG1 is what you need to activate to do impressive maneuvers, when you press AG1 the fire vent on the side of the engines will open and spitting fire to indicate that supermaneuverability is on (Ace Combat's Wyvern don't have this, I just add it for visual indication.), the aircraft will gain more maneuverability and prone to stall which is not a big problem.
Use mainly Pitch and Yaw control (Roll is still work but not at the same leverage as pitch and yaw due to how close engines are) to do post-stall maneuver.
Once you stall, the control is somewhat like an arcade game Asteroid but in 3D lol.
Remember this bridge?
More boom boom equals more fun.
Ps. The missile pod comes in separate pieces, grab the top flat part and attach them to your wing pylons if you want more boom boom, but it is heavy and may hamper with maneuverability.
Ps.2 Rail-gun has a range of 15 km and don't shoot too close or it will blow you up.
- LegnaK 3 months ago
- Razor3278 3 months ago
- TheBlueRobotProduct 3 months ago
- PoinX25tlessWhyShouldI one month ago
- ThomasRoderick 4 months ago
- JohnnyBoythePilot 3 months ago
- AWESOMENESS360 3 months ago
- Notaleopard 3 months ago
- BagelPlane 4 months ago
- Noname918181 3 months ago
- Red0Bull 3 months ago
- Bernkastel 4 months ago
- Successors 1 airplane(s) +7 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 60.8ft (18.5m)
- Length 66.2ft (20.2m)
- Height 11.6ft (3.5m)
- Empty Weight 12,815lbs (5,812kg)
- Loaded Weight 36,856lbs (16,717kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 2.195
- Wing Loading 48.9lbs/ft2 (238.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 753.6ft2 (70.0m2)
- Drag Points 5406
- Number of Parts 494
- Control Surfaces 4