After some weeks, I got a new replica this week, the BF-110!
The Messerschmitt BF-110 is a heavy fighter used by the Luftwaffe during WWII. Also known as Zerstörer.
- 2x 20mm MG/FF cannons
- 4x 7.92mm MG17 front machine guns
- 1x 7.92mm MG15 rear gunner
- Cam1 for cockpit view, comes with a gunsight
- Cam2 for rear gunner view
- AG1 for nav lights
- AG2 enables autopilot, roll and pitch for gun and unlocks the rear gun. Disable AG8 for that, trimming is also available.
- All regular controls
- Successors 3 airplane(s)
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 53.4ft (16.3m)
- Length 39.6ft (12.1m)
- Height 13.9ft (4.2m)
- Empty Weight 9,486lbs (4,303kg)
- Loaded Weight 12,057lbs (5,469kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.182
- Wing Loading 23.5lbs/ft2 (114.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 514.0ft2 (47.8m2)
- Drag Points 4077
- Number of Parts 474
- Control Surfaces 6